Friday 6 May 2011

Benjamin Roberts - 966

Benjamin Roberts - 966
This is my gorgeous wedding dress from my wedding in August 2008. This dress really is a true princess' dress and I am selling it because I would love to think that someone else could get as much happiness from it as I did. The length and waist of the dress have not be altered at all so if it needs to be altered for you then it will be the dress' first time. The price includes a unique custom made jacket designed specifically for this dress. The jacket was made by an independent designer and is just as lovely as the dress itself. It is made from the same Tulle netting and lace materials that the dress is made from

Other dresses by Benjamin Roberts on The Dressmarket:

Benjamin Roberts - 2063
Benjamin Roberts - 2214
Benjamin Roberts - 2165

Labels: ,